Wednesday, October 19, 2011

It's Been One of Those (Several) Days

I went to ballet tonight for the first time in probably over a month.  It's weird that now it's weird to be at ballet. :-/ Despite my constant stress about finances, I paid for 4 classes which means I have 3 left to use.  I'm hoping to go once a weekish for the next few months, but we'll see how it goes.

Stress about finances doesn't need to be explained.  It's annoying.  I'm worried.  I'm trying to stay focused and positive and remember that in another month or two things SHOULD be better.  Just too many bills lately.  I'm also strongly considering changing the withholding on my taxes so that less is taken out.  At the moment, they take out the most possible (I claim single 0).  But, I think I should claim single 1.  I'll see more money each month but still shouldn't have to owe taxes and in fact should still get a refund.  Either way, it won't affect next year's refund because it's already almost the end of 2011.  And, it will enable me to save more each month which will be excellent peace of mind.

On Friday afternoon we're leaving for a weekend away in Solvang.  I.  Can't.  Wait.  I haven't seen Mat since Sunday morning.  It's killing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment