Saturday, April 14, 2012

A Weekend Off

This is the first weekend in a long time, and the only one for a long time, where there is nothing we HAVE to do.  Nothing for our wedding, nothing for anyone else's wedding.  It's glorious.

Yes, I have some extra credit packets to grade but they're multiple choice, not nearly every kid did them, and Mat can help.  Yes, I have a few little things for BTSA to finish, but I'll do that while Mat's at work tomorrow.  On the agenda for today?


  • 14 mile run (check!)
  • Food hehe (check!)
  • Sit around and watch tv/browse the internet (doing it as we speak)
  • A couple errands later - the kind you can do without caring if your hair or makeup are done.  And I'm only willing to do these errands because we sort of have to.
In other news, our rehearsal dinner is all set!  I talked to Kathy (Mat's mom) this morning and she told me that we're having lasagna or eggplant parmesan - people get to choose one.  We'll have a champagne toast, wine on every table, and tiramisu for dessert.  I'm so excited!  It's more than I could ask for and I feel so incredibly blessed!

76 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment