Sunday, June 12, 2011

It's the Last Week

FINALLY.  Honestly, I never thought I'd get to this point.  The last few days (more like week.  or weeks.  or months) have been rather difficult.  I've had several breakdowns and I swear I sunk into a mini depression for a couple days.  No bueno.  Today was better, probably because I got a second night of lots of sleep and had a massage.

This week consists of:

  • Monday and Tuesday of regular school days which will be longish/boringish because we will just be reviewing for finals
  • A doctor appointment on Monday to hopefully get a new prescription to clear up my skin once and for all
  • At least 2 ballet classes...I hope
  • Finals start on Wednesday which means 3 days in a row of school ending at 12:30
  • Chaperoning grad nite on Thursday night which means I'll be up from 5 am on Thursday until I go to bed on Friday.  Good times!  Should be interesting...
  • Tying up all the loose ends in my classroom, figuring out what to take home, etc etc etc.
My last official work day is next Monday the 20th, which will consist of turning in grades, staff breakfast, getting all the last signatures from administrators and such, and turning in my keys and GOING HOME!!!

One week.  That's it.  I can do it, right???

No comments:

Post a Comment