Sunday, October 16, 2011

Birthday Highlights and Other Stuff

My mom made puff pastry stuff for breakfast.  One had nutella and the other had peanut butter and chocolate.  YUM.

I went to Starbucks and got a free venti java chip frappuccino light with only 2 pumps of mocha and light whipped cream.  On your birthday you get to have whipped cream and other bad stuff.  I also got a reduced fat turkey bacon breakfast sandwich to counteract the sugar and caffeine.

One of last year's second period students came by right before second period to wish me a happy birthday.  She remembered!  My second period class sang to me, as did my 5th period class (that was a shocker!).  Amanda stopped by at lunch and brought me FOUR Sprinkles cupcakes!!

Mat and I went to the Homecoming game that night.  Now I only have 3 more (out of 4 total, haha) student events to attend this year.  Chipotle for dinner rounded out the night.

Mat is taking me to Solvang next weekend as my birthday present.  :-D

I ran 10.21 miles yesterday.  That's only 6 days after the half marathon.  Not bad if I do say so myself!  Then that afternoon Grandmother and Auntie Kristin came over for cake and presents.  Altogether I got several things off our wedding registry which is awesome.  After cake and presents Mat and I saw Footloose and had Corner Bakery for dinner.

Today was church and then a massage and facial.  I was supposed to (I thought) be able to cancel my membership after today, but it turns out I have to pay for ANOTHER month before I can cancel AND I have to sign a form to do it.  When I told them I had to cancel no one said anything about a form.  I was annoyed.  But I'm trying not to think about it.

I decided to buy OS X Lion.  I can use iCloud if I have it on my MacBook and plus I figure for $30 it's not a bad idea to update to the latest operating system.

And now it's already Sunday night, my least favorite time of the week.  That certainly doesn't help my general frustration lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment