Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thanksgiving Break

The break started with Nicole's bachelorette party on Saturday morning.  We drove out to Temecula, had a lovely time wine tasting while being chauffeured in a limo, and then went to a country line dancing club called Stampede.  We were a rather sad bachelorette party because we were in bed by 11:30, but no complaints here!  I was pretty pooped because I had gotten up at 5:30 to fit in a 7 mile run.  However, had everyone wanted to stay out I would have sucked it up!  I wasn't dying so it would have been fine either way.

A couple of cute pictures:
It takes two women to hang a banner. 
It was defective.


Gifts for the bride.

We fixed the defectiveness.

The bride's gift opening chair.
The bride in her bride hat.

After we got back on Sunday I hung around Mat's for the rest of the day and stayed for pizza.  Monday was a morning 6 mile run with the usual pb & j and banana for breakfast/lunch and then I did some grading.  Today was an easier 3 miler (I was rather sore/tired during Monday's run) and then I met Diana for breakfast at Mimi's Cafe.  Tonight I went to ballet.

I discovered that cleaning your engagement ring with toothpaste really is as brilliant as people say.  My ring was SPARKLING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment