Sunday, November 27, 2011

Ugh

Ugh is how I feel right now.  For one thing, it's Sunday night after a week off from work.  It's not so much the working part that bothers me, because working isn't an issue.  The issue is that that last few months have been utterly exhausting physically. mentally, and emotionally.  The week off did me good as far as physical tiredness, but not so much in the mental or emotional areas.  Now, I look ahead to the next three weeks of school before winter break (which, admittedly, will go by very fast) with dread.  Again, not because it's work.  But because I know the levels of exhaustion that are potentially facing me and I don't want to go through them again.  My shining light at the end of the tunnel is that there are three weeks of vacation after these next three weeks of work.  My other shining light is that I'm planning/hoping to move back to Irvine in January.  I'm really at my wit's end and my sanity is clinging by a thread.  When I talk to friends about it, I'm comforted to know that they understand and agree with me.  It's not just me.  I have not and will not be doing anything wrong.  I need to believe that, wholeheartedly, and be strong about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment