Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Show

The show went quite well.  Thanks to a lot of hard work and the power of prayer, I think it was one of the best, possibly THE best, show I've done.  I hit all my hard steps dead on, felt calm throughout, and was at peace.  It was pretty incredible.

It was bittersweet in many ways.  I will not be doing the next two shows that finish off 2010, and neither is Mindy.  Sammy is gone in Santa Barbara.  I have no plans yet for the shows next year, but will take things as they come.

And now, after sleeping until noon today, it is already Sunday night and another work week looms ahead.  This one is filled with two different church meetings, two different school meetings (back to back on Monday) Back to School Night, my first BTSA meeting, and a doctor appointment.  Thankfully this next weekend is shaping up to be relaxing and not filled with too many events.  However, I must remember to not focus on the weekends so much but instead work on living in the moment and enjoying what life throws at me.

That's hard to do when you already know what life is going to throw at you and that you usually don't have time to deal with them.

Breathe.  It's all good.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment