Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Something New

So here I am.  I finally have a blog going.  I've had a LiveJournal account for quite a while, but I haven't written in it in at least a year.  I'm not sure why that is, but I eventually just got out of the habit.  And then I noticed that when I wanted to read my friends' posts, nothing would show up.  That made me rather frustrated and I kind of just stopped checking it.  Perhaps I will delete it entirely now that I have this.  Or maybe not because deleting it would entail losing all the memories that I'm sure I will stumble upon should I ever go back and read through it.

In any case, here I am.  I'm not sure what this is going to become exactly, but I want the opportunity to explore the whole blogging thing and see where it takes me.  This is a quick post, just to finally get me started.  I am quite tired today and would like to get in bed and watch Friends and read my book before falling asleep.  Tomorrow promises to be another busy day with the MISS program at CSUF (more on that later), so the more sleep I get the better.  Oh yes, and I'm hoping to hear positive news from Whitney High School.  I interviewed there last Wednesday afternoon and was told I would hear from them whether I got a job or not by the following Wednesday or Thursday.  I didn't hear today, so that means I should hear tomorrow.  That also means that tomorrow my stomach will be tied in even larger knots than it was today and that my legs will be even shakier.  Should be fun.  I must remember though that either way I still have a job, because the offer from Santa Ana Unified is sitting in my inbox.  Life is good.  God is good.  Things will work out.

And with that, I go off to my TV and reading.  Please add your comments, suggestions, etc, and follow me on my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment