Monday, February 20, 2012

Mom Shopping

Today was the first attempt at shopping for MOB and MOG dresses.  Both my mom and Kathy had seen dresses online that they really liked and were hoping to try them on in store today.  Naturally, neither the dress Kathy wanted nor the dress my mom wanted were actually in the store.  They both tried on a different dress but it just wasn't quite right.  So, they will be ordering the top choices and then hopefully they will work.  Next thing to shop for will be shoes!

Things are certainly moving along now.  The limo that will take us from the church to The Summit House has been reserved, and the next two weekends are filled with cake and menu tasting.  When we do the menu tasting we'll also be selecting the linens and going over all the details (except the final head count, of course).  Then the weekend after that I have my first alterations appointment which will be for both the bridesmaid dress for Mindy's wedding as well as getting a start on altering my dress.  I don't want to do too much to mine yet because I'm afraid I'll lose weight toward the end.  Do I need to lose weight?  Nope.  Is it possible/likely I will anyway?  Yep.

And in the midst of all that good stuff, today was the last holiday from work until spring break the first week of April. I'm hoping to take a BTSA day in March but I can't schedule it quite yet.

I need to find the tiffany blue pumps I saw on Pinterest.  Stat.

No comments:

Post a Comment