Monday, August 8, 2011

Still Debating the Blog Changes

I have this lovely idea that I can transform my blog from what it is now to something more personal.  A title that has popped into my head lady is "From Dancer to Runner."  Part of me is proud of that, but then another part of me gets sad about it.  Thinking about ballet still makes me sad.  I last went to ballet on July 30th.  I was in San Diego for 5 days which obviously meant I wasn't going to go, and then with the hip flexor situation going to ballet would be a stupid idea. I think my hip is getting better, but I don't want to chance it.  Ballet really puts a strain on it.

But, I digress.

I'm obviously getting very into running.  And less into ballet.  But am I going from dancer to runner?  And if so, how much?

Add to all of this the frequent ups and downs with my self-esteem.  And a lot of that is pretty stupid.  I don't need to be a juniors size 0 because I'm no longer 13 years old, so why should the fact that those juniors size 0 jeans got tight in the last year bother me so much?  It's about time I filled out and look like a grown woman, right?

I need to learn to love my body.  Every day, not just some days.

1 comment:

  1. It's great to be a grown woman! Especially since you're getting married and all. :) Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete