Sunday, August 28, 2011

I Don't Know

I don't know how I'm going to get through the next 5-6 months.  The plan is to stay home in an effort to save more money.  And to get some stuff from our registry for my birthday and Christmas.

The last few weeks have been a roller coaster of emotions.  One big source of emotion is something I can't talk about publicly.  The other one is my living situation.  I've reached a point of feeling beyond frustration.  Like I'm crawling out of my skin almost all the time.

I could have it way worse.  WAY worse.  And it's not that I'm not grateful.  Because I am.  But sometimes the frustration just overpowers everything and I forget that I'm grateful and that I really do have it pretty good.

The only thing that is going to get me through this, besides my wonderful fiance, is prayer.

1 comment:

  1. I know things have been rough lately, but we'll get through this and be stronger for it. Love you babe!

    ReplyDelete