Wednesday, August 11, 2010

And...I suck

I had this great plan of keeping up with this blog, and here it's been over two weeks since I last wrote.  Now, part of this is due to having been on vacation for a week with limited internet access.  The other week?  Yeah, I suck.

Since Sunday, I have undertaken a serious room makeover.  Not the new furniture and repainting kind of makeover, but the I haven't cleaned out my room and reorganized the closet and gotten rid of all unnecessaries kind of makeover.
Clothes all over the place.
I think my closet exploded.

But the end result will be quite nice!

In other news, vacation last week was quite nice.  A week in Newport Beach?  Can't really go wrong with that.  Now my life is all about cleaning.  Cleaning cleaning cleaning.  And finding time to do online homework.  School is going to start before I know it.  I'm not sure if I'm ready yet, but I guess when it starts I will be because I have no other option.  I go back on Wednesday the 25th, two days earlier than the contract date.  I knew we would probably go back on the 26th instead of the 27th, but the 25th was a bit of a surprise.  At least they're paying us.


I got my classroom key yesterday.  I finally have my own classroom!  It's a bungalow, but it's brand new and it's mine to decorate and such as I please!  I think I will bring Amanda to help me sometime next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment